POMPANO BEACH, Fla. (February 12, 2018) – It was a banner year for South Florida-based real estate
investment management firm Grover Corlew which signed 270,000 sq. ft. of new leases and renewals valued at over $26 million in 2017.
“We invested significantly in renovations and capital improvements to our properties throughout Florida and Georgia which led to an increase not only in new leasing activity but also in rental rates,” said Partner Anuj Grover. ” We continue to outperform our portfolio’s pro forma, which is great news for investors. As we move into 2018, we see that trend continuing.”
The leases were signed in the following Grover Corlew properties:
- Bank of America building, Chase Bank building and 50 Northeast in Pompano Beach, Fla.
- Delray Central in Delray Beach, Fla.
- 1499 Palmetto and Sabre Centre I in Boca Raton, Fla.
- Turtle Run Shoppes, coral Springs, Fla.
- Metro Center, West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Orlando Central Office Park, Fla.
- Mansell Court, Alpharetta, Ga.
Nearly 120,000 sq. ft. of space was signed in Orlando Central Office Park which Grover Corlew acquired in early 2017.
“our ability to transform properties is of value not only to our investors but also to tenants that are looking for the right space in the right location at the right price,· said Partner Mark Corlew. “We are proud of the value we bring to the table when acquiring, developing and operating properties.”
Grover Corlew focuses on acquiring, developing and operating office, retail and multi-family properties across the Southeast U.S. For more information, visit grovercorlew.com.